USPS Estimated Shipping Times
* These times are for a USPS service. Kratom Krates does not guarantee your shipping times because we have no control over the speed in which USPS delivers your package. Once it leaves our warehouse, please check your tracking information for the estimated delivery date.
Kratom Powder Shipping Information:
* FIRST TIME eCheck payments are shipped five business days after the eCheck processes.
* We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday! We are closed on all weekends all the time!
* Shipping is FREE with all payment methods on all orders sitewide! We do offer expedited paid shipping options at an extra cost.
* Free shipping is sent First class for orders under $50, and Priority for orders over $50.
* There is absolutely no information about “kratom” on the outside of the shipped package.
* We ship everything within USPS Flat Rate Envelopes/Flat Rate boxes/ or tear-proof non-see through mailers.
* The shipping label does not say “kratom” anywhere on it.
* The shipping label only shows our business name, which is “K Krates LLC“
* If your order is returned back to us because of an insufficient address or because someone refused the package by accident, we will attempt to send it to you once more, for free, but the time after that, we will have to charge for shipping, or refund the entire order.
If you have any other questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Do We Have to Hold First Time eCheck Orders?
It takes up to 5 business days for an eCheck to show that it did not go through on our bank account.
Because of that, we wait for 5 business days depending on the size of the order before we ship it.
This is because of people trying to take advantage of the payment system.
We understand that mistakes happen, and either a bill comes out before our payment does, the bank may stop the check for their own reasons, or maybe a number was typed wrong for the Account/Routing number; however, these rules apply to every single new eCheck account that comes through the system – even if you have ordered debit/credit in the past.
We comb through each eCheck individually to see if you have ordered via eCheck before, but we recommend using the same email address/banking account information to prevent any delays in shipping/processing of your order.