Kratom Powder Shipping Information:
* FIRST TIME eCheck payments are shipped five business days after the eCheck processes
* COD Payments are shipped same-day if placed before 2:00 PM Eastern time. (Money Order / Cashiers Check ONLY)
* We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday unless there is a specific circumstance (a messed up order or an order that did not get sent when it was supposed to)
* Shipping is FREE with all payment methods on orders $20 or more through USPS.
* There is absolutely no information about “kratom” on the outside of the package.
* We ship everything within USPS Flat Rate Envelopes/Flat Rate boxes, or we re-use/buy boxes to ship the FedEx orders.
* The shipping label does not say “kratom” anywhere on it.
* The shipping label only shows our business name, which is “K Krates LLC“
* COD orders will be attempted 3 times before they are returned back to us.
* If your order is returned back to us because of an insufficient address or because someone refused the package by accident, we will attempt to send it you once more, for free, but the time after that, we will have to charge for shipping, or refund the entire order.
* If you cannot be home to receive your COD package: Please call your nearest USPS facility and ask if you can have a COD order held for pickup – 99% of the time they will not have a problem, but if you do not do this, they will refuse the shipment.
Why Do We Have to Hold First Time eCheck Orders?
It takes up to 5 business days for an eCheck to show that it did not go through on our bank account.
Because of that, we wait for 5 business days depending on the size of the order before we ship it.
This is because of people trying to take advantage of the payment system.
We understand that mistakes happen, and either a bill comes out before our payment does, the bank may stop the check for their own reasons, or maybe a number was typed wrong for the Account/Routing number; however, these rules apply to every single new eCheck account that comes through the system – even if you have ordered debit/credit in the past.
We comb through each eCheck individually to see if you have ordered via eCheck before, but we recommend using the same email address/banking account information to prevent any delays in shipping/processing of your order.